1639 White Breeze Cv, Bradenton
If you are making your list and checking it twice, for a new home in 2019, then don't miss this lovely ranch style home in the gated, family community of River Sound in Bradenton, FL. It's the first time this home has been on the market. River Sound, built by Neal Communities used updated Key West architecture that has come to define Southwest Florida. The very popular "Blue Sky" floor plan was designed and built to meet homeowner's desire to spend more time in the kitchen/living/dining rooms together. The kitchen is the "Heart of the Home" the meeting place, where family and friends can hang out together. There is also a breakfast room and bar, plenty of cabinetry, a pantry for lots of storage. Huge living room flows into dining room. Split bedroom plan w/good sized closets. Bright Master has ceiling fan, two closets, dual sinks and walk-in shower. Additional bonus room can be used as a craft room, playroom or den. Large, level fenced back yard. (Great for both two or four legged friends!) Located on a quiet cul de sac. Conveniently located near major shopping and the entertainment district known as River's Edge. Easy access to I-75. There is NO CDD!!! Community features a resort style pool, a hot tub, an outdoor shower, playground, two dog parks (one for large dogs of any size and another park just for little doggies.) Community sidewalks and nature trails plus a fishing pier. Hurricane Shutters. Start the New Year off right. Call today for an appointment. Dining room Chandelier does not convey.
- MLS® #A4419423
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,100
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Sidewalk, Street Private, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market27
- Address1639 White Breeze Cv
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiver Sound
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeMedway Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 17th, 2018 at 2:15am EST.