2412 69th Ave W, Bradenton
Waterfront splendor meets elegance and grandeur in this lovely four-bedroom home where beautiful south-facing views of downtown Sarasota, the Ringling Bridge, Lido and Longboat Keys are showcased from nearly every room. Step inside where open spaces accommodate relaxation and entertaining with equal parts finesse. The family chef will feel right at home in the gourmet kitchen with Wolf, Sub-Zero, and Miele appliances, plenty of counter space, and sparkling granite surfaces. A wet bar and 600-bottle wine cellar enhance the entertaining experience. There’s a space for every convenience including an office, media room, private elevator, laundry room, and mud room. The sumptuous master suite overlooks the Bay with sliding glass doors that disappear and connect with the private viewing terrace while a fireplace gives it an elemental ambiance. The views take on a new level of magnitude in the winter months when white pelicans who have migrated south take up residence behind the house. The waterfront resort-style pool area is enhanced with heated salt water pool and spa and coveted greenspace. Private boat dockage beckons weekends drifting along the water with electricity, running water, and a boat lift. Hop on your boat and within ten minutes you’ll arrive at signature waterfront restaurants. By land, the location is convenient to IMG Academy, SRQ International Airport, downtown Sarasota and Bradenton, and stunning Gulf Coast beaches.
- MLS® #A4419318
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,204
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolSalt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
- Address2412 69th Ave W
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCentral Vaccum, Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Water Purifier
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market90
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 15th, 2019 at 2:46pm EST.