10615 Restoration Ter, Bradenton
Welcome to Waterlefe Golf and River Club where this enchanting home overlooks rolling greens of the golf course and postcard-perfect lake views. A beautifully detailed entry experience is framed by lush landscaping and elegantly arched front porch. Step inside to gracious interiors that reveal the pool, lake, and fourth green beyond. Custom details delight the eye including stone flooring in the dining room, plantation shutters, window treatments, built-in hardwood cabinetry, and granite surfaces. Imagine space for all your cooking accoutrement as you prepare food in the open kitchen equipped with cherry cabinets. Enjoy your morning meal at the breakfast bar, lunch at the eat-in kitchen, and dinner in the formal dining room. The master suite includes a generous seating area with scenic views, entertainment wall, walk-in closet, and a large master bath for your daily indulgences, complete with garden tub and walk-in shower. Three additional bedrooms can double as an office, game room, media center, or art studio. A shimmering pool, spa, and fountain are perfect for sundrenched afternoons where new wildlife and golfing adventures pass you by. Waterlefe provides a haven of beauty and daily activities with a grand clubhouse, restaurant, golf club, heated Jr. Olympic swimming pool, and marina with deeded boat slips available for purchase. Experience the country club lifestyle located near fine dining, shopping, arts and culture, and the beautiful beaches of Florida’s Gulf Coast.
- MLS® #A4418760
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,080
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleRanch, Spanish/Mediterranean, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Clubhouse, Dock, Elevators, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Handicap Modified, Maintenance Free, Water Access, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Vehicle Restrictions, Wheelchair Access, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking, Parking Pad, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Near Marina, Golf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Golf Course View, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Other, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shades, Shutters, Window Treatments
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- Days on Market121
- Address10615 Restoration Ter
- SubdivisionWaterlefe Golf & River Club Un7
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
Price Change History for 10615 Restoration Ter, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4418760)
|Price Reduced||$640,000||$10,000 (1.54%)|
|Price Reduced||$650,000||$40,000 (5.80%)|
|Price Reduced (from $695,000)||$690,000||$5,000 (0.72%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 24th, 2019 at 5:00am EDT.