603 63rd Ave W #t14, Bradenton
This home is located on sought after T Street for it's larger oak tree back yards. Home has a lot of space and ready for your personal updates. The kitchen has a pantry, dishwasher and nice bay windows making it feel large with plenty of counter space. built in cabinet and dining room adjoins to large living room and looks out onto the large lanai. Wide halls makes this a convenient feature for easy access to both bedrooms. The bedrooms are roomy with walk-in closets in each. Two full bathrooms makes it great for having guests visiting you in the Florida sunshine. The community is welcoming with a full social calendar and amenities such as the heated pool, shuffleboard, library, clubhouse, and billiards. Bayshore Windmill village is a great place to call home year-round or for our prime winter months.
- MLS® #A4415905
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,056
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesStreet Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Laundry Facility, Recreation Building, Security, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Pool
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewNear Public Transit, Street Private
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, Solar Cover, Solar Heat
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofRoof Over
- Days on Market164
- Address603 63rd Ave W #t14
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Windmill Village Co-op Inc
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBlanche H. Daughtrey Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeSarabay Real Estate Inc
Price Change History for 603 63rd Ave W #t14, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4415905)
|Price Reduced (from $68,500)||$62,500||$6,000 (8.76%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 24th, 2019 at 4:45am EDT.