17011 Loudon Pl, Bradenton
NEW PRICE! Available today! Stunning waterfront 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, den/office with large extended screened lanai and oversized garage available in desired Del Webb Lakewood Ranch Community. This Pulte Built Summerwood home offers over $60k in key builder upgrades including crown molding, porcelain tile floors, staggered kitchen cabinets, laundry room cabinets. A lovely home with an open kitchen has a gas stove, large island, 42" cabinets, stone counter tops, tile backsplash & stainless steel appliances. Additional special enhancements include professional interior painting and plantation shutters. Entertain in the spacious family room - with Lanai access. Experience a year-round Florida life! Live indoors/outdoors - dine, relax and entertain on your extended lanai. The perfect location with a beautiful pond view! A community back entrance is easy access with your golf cart to some of the best golf courses in SW Florida. Walk or golf cart to resort-style Amenity Center. Relax in the community pool, exercise in state-of-the-art fitness center, play tennis, pickle ball, dine in the restaurant, enjoy drinks on the terrace & join neighbors for activities & classes. It is the lifestyle you deserve!
- MLS® #A4415474
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,884
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesGated Community, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Fitness Center, Maintenance, Recreation Facilities, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Special Community Restrictions, Fitness, Association Recreation - Owned, Waterfront, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Recreation Building, Maintenance Free
- ParkingOversized, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Oversized Lot, Lot - Oversized, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Window Treatments, Shutters
- Listing OfficeFlorida Premier Real Estate
- Address17011 Loudon Pl
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionDel Webb Ph Ia
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, In Wall Pest System, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Gas Water Heater
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market154
- ZoningA PDR
Price Change History for 17011 Loudon Pl, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4415474)
|Price Reduced||$427,500||$2,400 (0.56%)|
|Price Reduced||$429,900||$5,000 (1.15%)|
|Price Reduced (from $439,900)||$434,900||$5,000 (1.14%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 24th, 2019 at 4:30am EDT.