271 Dahlia Ct, Bradenton
You will love the layout and the value that this 4 bedroom property has to offer. Step inside and immediately your eyes will notice the high ceilings which really gives the home a spacious along with the wide open floor plan that allows for each area to flow directly into the next making this home great for entertaining. The Kitchen boasts BRAND NEW stainless steel appliances as well large 42" cabinetry ample counter space and a breakfast bar. The master suite situated on one side of the home with a spacious master bath that offers separate vanities, garden tub and large walk in tiled shower. 2 bedrooms in the middle which share a jack and jill bathroom. There is a 4th bedroom at rear of home which has its on bathroom and could work great as a home office as well. Laundry with wash tub, shelving and washer/dryer. Large covered patio with plenty of room to build the pool of your dreams. This elegant residence is set within an exclusive 24hr guarded/gated community with 2 clubhouses, fitness center, 2 pools, miles of walking and biking trails. Greyhawk landing is also conveniently located minutes from 1-75 for easy access.
- MLS® #A4411891
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,230
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market187
- Address271 Dahlia Ct
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing Ph 3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeGulf Coast Realty & Management
Price Change History for 271 Dahlia Ct, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4411891)
|Price Reduced||$329,900||$5,100 (1.52%)|
|Price Reduced (from $349,950)||$335,000||$14,950 (4.27%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 24th, 2019 at 5:30am EDT.