5490 56th Ct, Bradenton
Riverside Point is a waterfront community with access to the Gulf of Mexico via the Braden River. This gated enclave of 37 homes offers each owner an assigned boat slip/dock & beautiful natural views of the Braden River. The Egret model offers a functional open and bright floorplan that is great for today's lifestyle. Enjoy the easy access & beautiful views of the pool & covered lanai from the expansive great room. Built with attention to detail, this home features: 10 ft. ceilings, tray ceiling accents, crown molding, 5.25" baseboards, 8 ft. doors, designer lighting and ceiling fans, recessed lighting, upgraded granite tops, brushed nickel fixtures, 42 inch kitchen cabinets w/ soft close drawers, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, large kitchen island, porcelain tile floors, tiled tub/shower surrounds, double walk-in master closets, double vanity in master bath, tile backsplash in kitchen, laundry sink, oversized 2 car garage, rain gutters, paver driveway, lush landscaping, and much more.
- MLS® #A4411520
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,672
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, NaturalGas Available
- FeaturesDock, Gated Community, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Water Access, Waterfront, Boat Slip
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- ViewFlood Zone, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows
- Days on Market266
- Address5490 56th Ct
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiverside Point
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDisposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
Price Change History for 5490 56th Ct, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4411520)
|Price Reduced||$599,900||$100 (0.02%)|
|Price Reduced (from $612,400)||$600,000||$12,400 (2.02%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 7:45pm EDT.