6215 Legends Blvd, Bradenton
Former Arthur Rutenberg Award-Winning “Terracina” Model home, set on a serene lake with major upgrades and a fantastic floor plan. Master Bedroom and home Office on ground floor, and Three other spacious Bedrooms each with en-suite Bathrooms, and Bonus room on the second floor. Floor Plan and Extensive Feature sheet available. Chef’s gourmet kitchen with glass front Sub-Zero refrigerator, Wolf natural gas cook top, double sided gas fireplace to aquarium glassed 2 story living room. Dramatic sweeping curved staircase, wet bar in bonus room, outdoor kitchen with Wolf grill, GE monogram refrigerator, gas fireplace; Heated pool and spa with turbo clean system; double-pane impact low-e windows and French doors, insulated garage doors, travertine tile and engineered hickory wood floors, hot water recirculating system and soft water filtration system, central vacuum, whole house audio/video with speaker volume control, wine storage, alarm system, and the list goes on and on. This is a true masterpiece in a wonderful lakefront setting in gated Legends Bay, conveniently located near IMG Academy. Furniture available for purchase.
- MLS® #A4408880
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage5,203
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
- Address6215 Legends Blvd
- SubdivisionLegends Bay
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Living Room
- Days on Market26
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 14th, 2018 at 2:44am EDT.