1910 74th St W, Bradenton
REDUCED AGAIN! MOVE IN READY!! Just bring your own TLC! Beautiful 2 Bedroom 2 Full Bath home in sought after Village Green. Oversized corner lot with large, mature trees, half fenced back yard and plenty of space for outdoor living at its finest. The large Florida room (21x11) off the family room is fully enclosed and functional. Bright, open and updated kitchen has pass through window to the Florida room. The rare, oversized garage (27x18) boasts plenty of room for storage, workshop or a small boat. Close to shopping, golf and tennis and only 10 minutes to famous beaches and restaurants of Anna Maria Island. Excellent seasonal/first time home owner property! SELLER MOTIVATED, PLEASE SUBMIT ALL OFFERS WITH PRE-QAUL LETTER AND POF. Don't Delay, call today!!
- MLS® #A4408874
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,201
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Circular Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Irregular, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Street Private, Corner Lot, Corner Lot/Unit, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Trees/Landscaped, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market143
- Address1910 74th St W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionVillage Green Of Bradenton Un I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesCorner Unit
- ElementaryPalma Sola Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing OfficeFine Properties
Price Change History for 1910 74th St W, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4408874)
|Price Reduced||$230,000||$4,000 (1.71%)|
|Price Reduced||$234,000||$5,000 (2.09%)|
|Price Reduced (from $244,900)||$239,000||$5,900 (2.41%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2018 at 5:45am EST.