4403 La Jolla Dr, Bradenton
This home is Florida maintenance-free living at its best. From the time you walk through the front door, it just feels right. Your one of a kind kitchen includes updated cabinets with crown molding, quartz counter tops, stainless steel appliances, a wine refrigerator, a custom glass pantry door and a deep sink uniquely set at 45 degrees making this kitchen not only spacious and beautiful but also enjoyable. Just off the kitchen bar is a formal dining area with ambiance provided by the double sided fire place. This gas fire place is filled with colorful crystal like glass which creates beautiful dancing flames. The Master bath has been converted and updated to a personal spa area where you can escape and relax in the jetted tub or opt for the over sized tile shower. Granite counter tops, custom faucets and dual sinks are the finishing touches. Beautifully painted, natural colors accent a travertine floor throughout the home. High ceilings give a spacious feel the home is even bigger than it is. Open the sliding doors to reveal a large enclosed lanai accessible from both the living room and Master bedroom. Backing up to a natural preserve, this provides complete privacy. There is ample room for an outdoor kitchen or multiple seating areas. Pavers decorate the floor and ceiling fan lights keep this area bright and comfortable. A newer roof and HVAC, electrical and plumbing means reliable, low cost living. Everything has been thought of with this home and nothing is left but to move right in
- MLS® #A4408785
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,847
- Year Built1980
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsThermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market91
- Address4403 La Jolla Dr
- SubdivisionVillas At El Conquistador I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Washer, Water Purifier, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Select
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 14th, 2018 at 2:44am EDT.