4811 64th Dr W, Bradenton
Exclusive gated community Esplanade on the bay introducing an exclusive lake front home like no other!This hard to find gem just has it all. Tranquil setting with view of the lake from a delightful porch, that can be entered from the living room as well as master bedroom and 2nd bedroom. Open split floorplan with lots of windows makes this home bright with full of light and the gas fireplace is adding to the house's coziness!Sits on a large corner lot. Underwent massive reconstruction in 2011 by Baer's furniture store. Not only new flooring, but they had the new cement poured to make the floors even and stronger. New hard wood kitchen will take your breath away, among other Kitchen Aid appliances, you will find a double oven with an extra warming drawer for your plates as well as granite countertops.The office can be easily turned into another bedroom. Lights in the house are on timer and remote control.Ceiling light above the stairs can be lowered using remote control. All furniture was purchased in Baer's furniture house and was custom made.Owner is keeping the house in spectacular shape on scheduled maintenance. New AC in 2011,washer/dryer under warranty (2016),new gutters,California style closets. All windows have a hurricane tint protection.For your convenience there is also an elevator. You don't want to miss this one, as its so near world-renowned IMG, the SRQ airport and other Sarasota cultural places as well as the Anna Maria's pristine beaches.Come and see it,you will be amazed!See the 3D tour.
- MLS® #A4209313
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,416
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Gas, Public
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Sidewalk, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Skylight(s)
- FoundationSlab, Stilt/On Piling
- Days on Market287
- Address4811 64th Dr W
- SubdivisionEsplanade On The Bay Subdivisio
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave, Other, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filter Owned
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleCollege Park Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeRemax Premium
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2018 at 5:01pm EST.