3915 Royal Palm Dr, Bradenton
Absolutely fantastic! This stunning Coastal Style custom home offers 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4-car garage, elegant entry foyer and the best of everything for the most discriminating of owners. Open floor plan with first class amenities including gourmet kitchen, granite counter tops in kitchen, 14-inch concrete floors between first and second floor, newly shingled roof in 2018 and soundproof walls. Extra-large lanai overlooking sparkling pool with a picture frame view looking over the canal. There is a bath for your convenience off the lanai. Easy access to your boat and dock on the widest saltwater canal in San Remo Shores, one of West Florida’s premier boating communities. This property will handle the largest of boats. Short boat ride to the Intracoastal Waterway, the Gulf of Mexico and the beautiful sandy beaches of Anna Maria Island. Boaters and fishermen what more could you ask for? Come see for yourself the fine details throughout.
- MLS® #A4209307
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,432
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingCovered, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Underground
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker
- Address3915 Royal Palm Dr
- SubdivisionSan Remo Shores Unit 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Intercom, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market228
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 24th, 2018 at 5:16pm EDT.