3114 47th Ave E, Bradenton
When you pull up to this 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home you'll notice the beautifully landscaped yard. As you enter, the vaulted ceilings with second story windows in the great room catch your eye bringing you plenty of natural light and charm. Enjoy the very welcoming feeling and wide-open floor plan perfect for entertaining. The spacious 1st floor master bedroom is situated between the bathroom with garden tub and a private bonus room with bay window for your office, gym or other needs. Walk up the staircase to the 3 roomy bedrooms and bathroom with dual sinks and a separate bath area. Many recent updates including new whitewashed oak wood floors on the first floor, frosted glass cabinets and quartz counters in the kitchen, wood blinds and NEW ROOF INSTALLED 4/2018!! Relax in the extended Florida room overlooking the pond, ducks and other wildlife. The oversized 2 car garage with the air conditioned bonus room adds extra space to this already 2700+ square foot gem. New trees, small door entering fenced in area for your pet, sprinkler system, newer AC. Endless possibilities await you! Make this home your piece of Paradise!
- MLS® #A4208462
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,763
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCape Cod
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, French Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market96
- Address3114 47th Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionPlantation Oaks Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams On The Water
Price Change History for 3114 47th Ave E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4208462)
|Price Reduced||$350,000||$5,000 (1.41%)|
|Price Reduced (from $362,000)||$355,000||$7,000 (1.93%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2018 at 5:44am EDT.