11609 Griffith Park Ter, Bradenton
Here’s the perfect scenario if you’re looking for a Florida resort-lifestyle in a quaint single-family neighborhood. Settle in to this move-in ready home nestled on a lush private preserve. And, prepare to be entranced because this home is so special. Built for the current owners, this home has housed the best of memories and times. Picture this; the well-appointed kitchen opens directly to the great room where family and friends can have multiple holiday parties and get-togethers. The natural gas range provides elegant dinners and comfort food. The large breakfast bar gives extra space for the baking preparations or casual, cozy meals. Designed as 3 bedrooms plus a den, there is space of everyone, even when extra guests happen by. Staying cozy inside or wanting to relax outside, the beautiful native Florida preserve atmosphere and captivating bird habitats provide a peaceful setting with alluring sights on the spacious screened lanai. Many stories and great conversations are sure to be shared. In the mood to relax pool side? Right around the corner is the resort-sized pool and spa area that you never maintain. Relax while your lawn is manicured and take a stroll on the community meandering paths or enjoy a game of tennis. So many choices, once you’ve made this your home sweet home! Other fun amenities within the 10-acre central park include, 2 dog parks, tennis courts, ball field, tot lot, splash park, covered pavilion.
- MLS® #A4207593
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,221
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Gas, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool, PUD
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market119
- Address11609 Griffith Park Ter
- SubdivisionCentral Park Subphase G-1c
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Unfurnished, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
Price Change History for 11609 Griffith Park Ter, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4207593)
|Price Reduced||$349,000||$3,000 (0.85%)|
|Price Reduced||$352,000||$7,000 (1.95%)|
|Price Reduced||$359,000||$10,000 (2.71%)|
|Price Reduced||$369,000||$6,000 (1.60%)|
|Price Reduced||$375,000||$2,000 (0.53%)|
|Show More (1)|
|Price Reduced (from $388,013)||$377,000||$11,013 (2.84%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 21st, 2018 at 11:31am EDT.