5426 56th Ct E, Bradenton
A Gorgeous Custom Rutenburg 3 Bed & 2Bath waterfront home in the Gated Community of Riverside Point. Enjoy the Breathtaking views of the beautiful Braden River Pool side or If you choose, you can have a dock built with a boatlift to hold your boat that you can entertain yourself or guests while riding up the Braden River. Care to venture out a little further, take them out to the gulf of Mexico. This Home Features Granite Counters Gas Stainless Steel Appliances in the kitchen, laundry and baths, Tile floors in the main living areas, carpets in the guest suites and large bonus room. The home office is located in the front with features wood flooring, double pocket doors and windows which you can enjoy the birds sitting in the foliage of the 2 ½ acre of mangroves across the way while you are working. Entertaining your guests is easy in this Large kitchen that overlooks the great room, pool area, Large Deck and the Braden River. The master suite has wood floors and again views that some dream about. The master bath has double sinks, granite countertops ,wood cabinets, garden tub, separate shower and huge walk-in closet with wooden shelves. Off of the kitchen area overlooking the river is a large bonus room leading out to a covered porch and pool area. Riverside Point is a small gated community with 37 waterfront lots, no CDD fees. Only 10 minutes to Sarasota airport, minutes to downtown, the beaches, shopping and I-75.
- MLS® #A4206795
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,302
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Other
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Gas, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Key Lot, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Other, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofMetal, Tile
- FoundationCrawlspace, Stem Wall, Stilt/On Piling
- Days on Market413
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
- Address5426 56th Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMarshalls Landing
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Rlty Manatee
Price Change History for 5426 56th Ct E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4206795)
|Price Reduced||$464,500||$14,500 (3.03%)|
|Price Reduced||$479,000||$900 (0.19%)|
|Price Reduced||$479,900||$20,000 (4.00%)|
|Price Reduced (from $509,000)||$499,900||$9,100 (1.79%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 14th, 2018 at 2:44am EDT.