3859 59th Ave W #4187, Bradenton
Popular Mirror Lake ground floor 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo on the lake! Open plan living and dining room with pass through to the kitchen over the breakfast bar. Real nice laminate and tile flooring in the living areas, kitchen and baths, and carpet for the bedrooms. Hang out on your lanai and enjoy the lake with all of the wildlife scurrying about! The storage room on the porch also holds the washer and dryer for your convenience. The living area with your fireplace, and both bedrooms, look out to the lake, too. Great walk-in closet in the owner’s bedroom! Enjoy tennis or pickle ball, the playground, picnic table and grill area or just go to the pool and spa or the clubhouse. There's a car wash area, too! Close to the famous IMG Academies, the IMG Golf and Country Club and SCF campus. Centrally located for driving to the beautiful beaches of Anna Maria Island, also US 41, I-75, Sarasota and much more. Close to all of your shopping and dining needs, too. Great price range for our winter guests, investors or full time residents. Optionally fully furnished, if needed. Welcome Home! Florida living at its finest!!!
- MLS® #A4204902
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage912
- Year Built1987
- FeaturesPlayground, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Pool, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required
- ParkingAssigned, Guest, None
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Zero Lot Line, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorSiding, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Tennis Court(s), Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeWagner Realty
- Address3859 59th Ave W #4187
- SubdivisionMirror Lake Condo Sec 4
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market131
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2018 at 11:45pm EDT.