403 172nd St E, Bradenton
This is the PERFECT HOME….It has it all…No CDD’s, low HOA fees, top rated A schools and ½ acre lot overlooking the beautiful Rye Wilderness Preserve. This home features 5 bedrooms, 4 ½ bathrooms, large Bonus room, 3 car side load garage, pool and much more. Once you cross the elegant double door entrance you will be greeted by formal living room/flex room, followed by formal dining room and family room overlooking the preserve. The magnificent gourmet kitchen features granite counters, backsplash, solid wood cabinetry with pull outs and under cabinet lighting, vented hood to the outside, beautiful island, walk in pantry, butlers pantry, desk, top of the line GE Stainless Steel Appliances, nook and a breakfast bar all to satisfy the chef in you. Gorgeous suite downstairs with is private bathroom as well as ½ bath for your guests. Master suite is spacious with two large walk in closets, ensuite spacious master bathroom with dual granite sinks, make up vanity, immense garden tub with separate shower stall and beautiful view of the preserve. There are 3 more bedrooms with 2 bathrooms upstairs as well as a huge Bonus Room/Game room. This house has 2 different AC units and lots of storage. To top it all...the beautiful pool with a the massive backyard overlooking the beautiful preserve. Rye Wilderness is situated only approximately 10 minutes to the interstate and 30 minutes to world famous beaches, near UTC mall, Restaurants, theater and shopping. There is no other community like this.
- MLS® #A4203745
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,472
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Other, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market197
- Address403 172nd St E
- SubdivisionRye Wilderness Estates Ph Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, ENERGY STAR Qualified Dishwasher, ENERGY STAR Qualified Refrigerator, ENERGY STAR Qualified Washer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Price Change History for 403 172nd St E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4203745)
|Price Reduced||$555,000||$15,000 (2.63%)|
|Price Reduced (from $575,000)||$570,000||$5,000 (0.87%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 21st, 2018 at 11:44am EDT.