2613 17th Ave W, Bradenton
For those occasional rainy days, you’ll enjoy the benefit of entering your home through the welcoming Covered Front Porch. Once inside you’ll be greeted with the beauty of the parquet wood flooring that flows throughout the main living areas promoting ease of care. You’ll then have peace of mind knowing that this impressive home comes with a very long list of upgrades and attention to detail made within the last two years. AIR CONDITIONING UNIT…. ROOF…. WINDOWS…. HOT WATER HEATER.... GARAGE DOOR OPENER….VINYL FENCING.... PAVERS. Could you ask for more? In addition to Lighted Ceiling Fans in every room there’s a Central Attic Fan to help cool down your home and reduce cooling costs while keeping your whole house more comfortable. A Wealth of Windows invite natural light to flow easily through all the rooms that have views of the Mango, Papaya, Sugar Apple and Longan Fruit Trees along with the Florida foliage surrounding your home. Enjoy your morning coffee, afternoon tea or evening cocktails out in the screen enclosed lanai under roof and revel in your personal Florida Paradise. Enjoy the freedom from Deed Restrictions or CDD fees. In addition to the garage, there is an abundance of paved space on the side and back of the house for cars, RV’s, boats or any other of your toys. It's less than a 5-minute drive to the Village of the Arts and only a short drive to Florida’s beautiful beaches, outdoor dining and world class shopping. Come and Enjoy the Florida Lifestyle.
- MLS® #A4203461
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,232
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, In Garage, Parking Pad
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Skylight(s), Thermal Windows
- Listing OfficeExit King Realty
- Address2613 17th Ave W
- SubdivisionGreenwood Heights
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Ceiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Unfurnished
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market191
Price Change History for 2613 17th Ave W, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4203461)
|Price Reduced (from $219,995)||$209,995||$10,000 (4.55%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 21st, 2018 at 11:46am EDT.