4002 61st Ave E, Bradenton
This 3 bedroom, 2 bath, + bonus room, & 3 car garage home boasts over 2400 sqft of living space and is located in the desirable community of Barrington Ridge. This neighborhood features a pristine community pool, family playground, neighborhood security, and meticulously maintained landscaping for one of the LOWEST HOAs available. Walk past the formal living room and formal dining room and enter to the large, open great room. The open kitchen features a neutral colors, breakfast bar, eating space, and pantry. This floor plan makes it ideal for chef of the home, be a part of the conversation while entertaining family and guests. The large master bedroom en-suite features his and her sinks, a garden tub, and separate shower. The formal living room, dining room, and family room all feature wood laminate flooring. Grab a comfy seat, sip your favorite beverage, and enjoy life on your large lanai, with a beautiful view of the lake while enjoying the Florida sunsets. You will host many backyard BBQ's here. LOCATION, LOCATION!It could NOT be better! Situated between SR 70 and University Pkwy, which positions you well to all of the attractions/amenities. You are minutes from the UTC Mall, restaurant's, schools, and World famous white sand beaches of Siesta Key. You also have easy access to I75 which allows for an easy commute to St. Pete, Tampa, or Naples and are also conveniently close by w/sports, museums, art, & theme/amusement park options galore. Don't let this one pass you by! Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #A4203279
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,429
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesPlayground, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Pool, PUD
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market197
- Address4002 61st Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBarrington Ridge Ph 1c
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Unfurnished, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Oven, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Rlty Manatee
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 21st, 2018 at 11:44am EDT.