307 108th St W #307, Bradenton
Anna Maria island lovely condo with Water Views from Most of the rooms inside the condo. Water front. Condo has been updated with Custom Cabinetry with Granite counter tops. Both baths have been updated. The carpet is less than a year old. The Furnace 2014 and A/C new in 2015. Updated and newer appliances in kitchen. Ceramic tile throughout most of the condo with carpet in the bedrooms. Large master bedroom with custom walk in organized custom closet and large master bath with ceramic tile and solid surface sinks. The condo comes complete with 1 carport spot and other guest parking. Lots of extra storage with the 2 large storage units right outside your front door, Store your kayak, Bike or water toys and head out to the beach only a short distance away. The community has clubhouse with tennis, pool and fitness center, and tons of green spaces. Walk or ride your bike to the beach just a short distance. some of the furnishings convey with the sale of the home. see attachments.
- MLS® #A4203220
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,220
- Year Built1986
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Recreation Building, Storage, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool, Water Access
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewNear Public Transit, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeDuncan Real Estate, Inc.
- Address307 108th St W #307
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPerico Island Condo Firs
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Microwave Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market257
Price Change History for 307 108th St W #307, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4203220)
|Price Reduced (from $300,000)||$290,000||$10,000 (3.33%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 16th, 2018 at 3:45am EDT.