9715 Old Hyde Park Pl, Bradenton
This wonderfully warm Custom Pete McNabb built SPECTACULAR home is a true 5 bedroom + OFFICE + BONUS ROOM is family inspired with the perfect 1/2 acre preserve lot. This home has a great floor plan and tremendous amount of fantastic features, beautiful hardwood floors throughout, split plan, great office with lots of built-ins, spacious master, good sized bedrooms, wood blinds, natural gas stove, game room/bedroom(flex room)in the back, AND an air conditioned huge loft for another bedroom/home office/ craft room, etc. with a full bathroom. Other features: 3-car garage, big pool/lanai area, really a great family home. This is a must see for a family looking for a large home with lots of great space.
- MLS® #A4202617
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,849
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Gas, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Golf, Golf Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Greenbelt, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesOak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market262
- Address9715 Old Hyde Park Pl
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Club
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeAndrews & Associates Realty
Price Change History for 9715 Old Hyde Park Pl, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4202617)
|Price Reduced (from $619,900)||$599,900||$20,000 (3.23%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2018 at 7:14am EDT.