10315 Cortez Rd W #60-4, Bradenton
This is the little Eden you have been looking for but could not afford. Great location in move in condition. Walk to the Bay in minutes. Near boat ramp and slips. Central heat and air. Parking Pad next to house. OOOOH, how about the beach you ask??? One mile west and the beach awaits. Walk or derive - either option works.
- MLS® #A4202221
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage432
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Dock, Fitness, Laundry Facility, Optional Additional Fees, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Pool
- ParkingIn Garage, None, Parking Pad
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewNear Public Transit
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorMetal Frame
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Listing OfficeWhite Sands Realty Group Fl
- Address10315 Cortez Rd W #60-4
- SubdivisionParadise Bay Estates Co-op Or1446/7204
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market215
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 21st, 2018 at 11:31am EDT.