1017 Buttercup Gln, Bradenton
Beautiful home in a great community. This three bedroom three bathroom home also has a large den with wood flooring and a large bonus room upstairs with its own full bathroom and walk-in closet. Currently the den is being used as a fourth bedroom, and the bonus room is being used as an office and media room. There is also an additional space between the second and third bedrooms that can be used as a play area, media space, or exercise area. Lots of options with this home. Upstairs could even be a 2nd master. The upgrades include stainless appliances, solid wood cabinets, granite counters and tankless water heater. Tile flooring throughout the first floor living spaces. The French doors lead to a large covered and screened lanai overlooking a large yard and picturesque lake. Plenty of room to add a pool. Otherwise, this gated community already has two great pools, playgrounds, tennis courts, basketball court, fitness center, soccer field, baseball field, and fishing pier. This community offers something for everyone. Look at the virtual tour to see additional pictures.
- MLS® #A4202050
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,570
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market216
- Address1017 Buttercup Gln
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing West Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeBromby And Company Real Estate
Price Change History for 1017 Buttercup Gln, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4202050)
|Price Reduced||$369,950||$5,000 (1.33%)|
|Price Reduced||$374,950||$50 (0.01%)|
|Price Reduced||$375,000||$3,000 (0.79%)|
|Price Reduced||$378,000||$1,250 (0.33%)|
|Price Reduced||$379,250||$250 (0.07%)|
|Show More (1)|
|Price Reduced (from $389,900)||$379,500||$10,400 (2.67%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 21st, 2018 at 11:46am EDT.