20605 63rd Ave E, Bradenton
Welcome to your 65 Acre storybook retreat or a developer’s base of operations! This oasis in Pomello Park, just north of Panther Ridge, is zoned agricultural so bring your livestock, pets & gardening dreams. An Arthur Rutenberg - “Turnberry” pool home features 3500 sq ft of main houses by split floor plan. Make memories within this spacious 4/3/3 & fantastic bonus room. A detached building w/ 1 car garage & generous 700 sq ft a/c work area includes 2 tack rooms under air & 3 covered stalls. An open floor plan overlooks a large patio & pool which is set in front of a natural Florida hammock of mature oaks shrouding the Braden River. Enjoy peaceful settings outdoors watching families of deer feeding and the Cranes strutting by. For outdoor entertaining, this property offers "park like" secluded picnic areas under a canopy of oaks for all to enjoy. Hike along the various trails cut through the rugged wilderness and embrace the rustic scenery with waterfalls & meadows; the perfect outdoor retreat!. Currently, the property is divided into six 10 acre & one 5 acre lots with the potential of further divisions. So many opportunities await across this vast campus including the possibilities of developing the land or vacating easements to create one massive homestead. Countless amenities, good old-country freedom & relaxation found here!
- MLS® #A4202034
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,505
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized, Parking Pad, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, In County, Lot - Oversized, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Dead-End, Street Unpaved, Zoning Permits Horses, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground, Other, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description50 to less than 100
- RoofShingle, Tile
- Days on Market258
- Address20605 63rd Ave E
- SubdivisionPomello Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Microwave Hood, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingCentral, Propane, Wall Units / Window Unit, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s), Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeBetter Homes & Gardens Atchley
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2018 at 7:14am EDT.