325 108th St W #238, Bradenton
Spectacular! That is just one of the superlatives used to describe the views from the minute you walk into the front door. You really get the Old Florida feel from the view at the top of the tree line over looking the Lagoon. Birds come to roost in the trees, Wood Storks, Spoonbills, Osprey, Eagles, Eagrets. Bring your fishing pole and camera. You truly must see it to beleive it! This home has been updated with new floors, stainless appliances, fresh interior paint, ceiling fans in every room. New mirrors in all bathrooms, masterbedroom has a new shower door. New washer and dryer, hot water heater has been replace and so has the a/c unit. Master bedroom has its own private porch to enjoy the views overlooking the preserve. Two miles to Anna Maria Island walk or bike if you like. It is just a short walk to the causeway, Robinson Preserve, The new Perico Preserve. YOU are just minutes away from the best biking /walking trails in Manatee County. Kayak.... Bring them too. Neighbors call this Neighborhood " The Best Kept Secret " Around! Come see for yourself move in conditon.
- MLS® #A4201933
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,254
- Year Built1986
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Pool
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewZero Lot Line, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market331
- Address325 108th St W #238
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPerico Island Condo Firs
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, ENERGY STAR Qualified Washer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, Elevated
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing OfficeRe/max Alliance Group
Price Change History for 325 108th St W #238, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4201933)
|Price Reduced||$274,900||$5,000 (1.79%)|
|Price Reduced (from $283,900)||$279,900||$4,000 (1.41%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2018 at 1:16pm EDT.