4739 Pinnacle Dr, Bradenton
Amazing executive waterfront key west home on one of the nicest streets in the Inlets. Beautiful Key West style design with a charming porch, Porte-cochere and large two car garage. This home was built for a family who loves to entertain! Two story volume ceilings with an abundance of natural light. Large master suite with amazing views of the water, two walk in closets large master bath with garden tub. One of the largest waterfront pools in the Inlets includes an attached disappearing edge spa that creates a serene waterfall cascade into your private pool. Need room...this open floor plan includes 4 bedrooms a den, living room and family room, dining room and a large loft with access to a balcony sundeck! Well thought out floor plan offers views of the pool from almost all rooms. Crown molding, built in decorative spaces and a large wood burning fireplace add to the character of the home. Many recent updates including wood flooring, newer gas hot water heater, air conditioning unit, pool heater, stainless steal appliances, granite counters and more. Private dock with lift and electricity make this home unique to the inlets. The Inlets is a waterfront neighborhood and offers a park, tennis court, waterfront boardwalk with kayak launch area, sidewalks lined with gas powered charming streetlamps and homes that are meticulously maintained. Located minutes from shopping and I75 with easy access to Tampa, St Pete and Sarasota.
- MLS® #A4200992
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,219
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Water Access
- ParkingIn Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Dead-End, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Balcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market272
- Address4739 Pinnacle Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiverdale Rev
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Microwave Hood, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeA Young Realty Group Inc
Price Change History for 4739 Pinnacle Dr, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4200992)
|Price Reduced (from $650,000)||$625,000||$25,000 (3.85%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 16th, 2018 at 3:45am EDT.