4211 Caddie Dr E #201, Bradenton
Enjoy the Peridia Golf & Country Club lifestyle in this beautiful 2BR/2BA +Den condo in Fairway Trace! Location, location, location! Split plan. Eat-in kitchen. Have your morning coffee on the enclosed lanai while enjoying the stunning lake view. Peridia & Fairway Trace have many amenities to offer- golf, tennis, swimming, restaurant/bar etc... Close proximity to beaches, restaurants, shopping, airport and much more! $715 Qrtly; $795 Qrtly;$450 Annual food/beverage minimum; $1,100 One Time-Capital Reserve; $100 One Time-Peridia application fee ; $100 One Time-AMI.
- MLS® #A4200851
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,349
- Year Built1994
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public
- FeaturesTennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Golf Community, Pool
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio/Porch Covered
- Days on Market464
- Address4211 Caddie Dr E #201
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionFairway Trace
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Alliance Group
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 16th, 2018 at 3:45am EDT.