2207 Palma Sola Blvd, Bradenton
***PRICE REDUCED***MOTIVATED SELLER** BRING ALL OFFERS!!!"MUST SEE" HOME! This Spanish/Mediterranean style house offers over 5000sqft of living space! Plenty of space for a large family or extended family to stay. Features a roof top deck that has a view of the Palma Sola Bay! Master Suite is located on the main level, three other bedrooms on the main level and the remaining two bedrooms upstairs off of the large Great Room that opens through French doors to the roof top deck! Cook up some great meals to entertain your guests in this very spacious kitchen! Carry the party outside through large slider doors onto the screen enclosed pool patio! Have peace of mind of the roof over your head, as it was replaced March 2015! Stay cool with 3 newer A/C units, One for the upstairs and two for the main level! Love the Beach?? Head out to Anna Maria Island for a day in the sun or to watch the sunset ONLY 5 miles from home!! Like to walk trails? Head over to Desoto Park or Robinsons Preserve only 4 miles away! If you dream of living near the water or parks, and don't want to pay Island Property prices, Then this is the Home for you!! Don't miss out on this House being YOUR home!! Come see it TODAY!!
- MLS® #A4199811
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,081
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Other, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- RoofMembrane, Tile
- Days on Market194
- Address2207 Palma Sola Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPalma Sola Bay Estates
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, Intercom, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing OfficeSarabay Real Estate Inc
Price Change History for 2207 Palma Sola Blvd, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4199811)
|Price Reduced||$549,000||$20,000 (3.51%)|
|Price Reduced||$569,000||$20,900 (3.54%)|
|Price Reduced||$589,900||$29,100 (4.70%)|
|Price Reduced (from $629,000)||$619,000||$10,000 (1.59%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2018 at 6:00am EDT.