8423 Midnight Pass Rd, Sarasota
This extraordinary waterfront estate on world-famous Siesta Key epitomizes the very best of refined island living. Majestically poised along the shimmering waters of the Intracoastal Waterway sits this masterfully redesigned and meticulously renovated residence. Following an extensive reconstruction in 2000, this home has been enlarged and enhanced to create a perfect balance between Old World European charm and modern day luxury. From the custom-crafted iron gates to the imported Bulgarian mosaic tiles, this residence exudes classic Mediterranean elegance at its finest. Once inside, the 20-foot ceiling in the grand salon and the intricate European-influenced designs further accentuate the level of detail and craftsmanship throughout. The second-level skywalk (with water views) separates the private cathedral-ceilinged master suite from three additional bedrooms plus an oversized home office. The lush gardens and tropical landscaping provide a backdrop for the infinity-edge pool and heated spa with lower-level lounging pool. The multi-leveled spacious terraces spanning the back of the home include a generously sized loggia and create extra living space to enjoy that perfect morning cup of coffee or just relax and take in the sounds of the gentle bay waters.
- MLS® #A4198637
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,553
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Gas, Public, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- FeaturesFence Restrictions
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Open, Oversized, Secured
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, ICW
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Heated, In Ground, Infinity, Other, Outside Bath Access, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market277
- Address8423 Midnight Pass Rd
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Unfurnished, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Living Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing OfficePremier Sothebys Intl Realty
Price Change History for 8423 Midnight Pass Rd, Sarasota, FL (MLS® #A4198637)
|Price Reduced (from $9,800,000)||$8,750,000||$1,050,000 (10.71%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2018 at 9:45am EDT.