3471 51st Avenue Cir W, Bradenton
This fantastic 3 bedrooms with 3 full bathroom town house is a two story unit in an excellent location. A full master suite on the ground floor with amazing lake view. The 2nd master suite on the second floor with a commodious room servicing as a den, also could be an independent private guest room. Light bright living area and wood burning fireplaces. Behind the covered screened lanai leads to a great wood deck overlook the lake. Has a large, eating in kitchen over looks front courtyard. Two car garage with attic storage. Very easy to walk to community clubhouse, swimming pool, and tennis court to enjoy your activity social life. Also can own your private and quiet living style on wood deck lake view. The house is located just minutes to IMG Academy and IMG Golf Country Club very close to supermarket , shopping area, and restaurants. The community – Southwinds, has a separate gated parking area for RV’s boats. It’s very conveniently to all beaches of Anna Maria Island, and shopping at St Armands Circle. Furniture is available for purchase.
- MLS® #A4192651
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,987
- Year Built1989
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public
- FeaturesMaintenance Free, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Pool
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewZero Lot Line
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Rlty Manatee
- Address3471 51st Avenue Cir W
- SubdivisionSouthwinds At Five Lakes Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market281
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2018 at 5:15am EDT.