6462 Wild Oak Bay Blvd #243, Bradenton
Has been leased January-March, 2020. Lush landscaping, water and pool view - what more could you ask for? First floor three bedroom condo in Wild Oak Bay, a community in the El Conquistador neighborhood. Formal dining, glassed in patio plus open sun deck to enjoy the Florida sunshine. IMG Sports Academy, State College of Florida, shopping and restaurants are near by.
- MLS® #A4187003
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,592
- Year Built1980
- UtilitiesSewer Connected
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Guest, Covered
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewPool View, Water View
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Balcony/Sun Deck
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Listing OfficeWagner Realty
- Address6462 Wild Oak Bay Blvd #243
- SubdivisionTerraces At Wild Oak Bay Ii The
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesSolid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- StoriesEnd Unit, Corner Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market699
Price Change History for 6462 Wild Oak Bay Blvd #243, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4187003)
|Price Increased (from $2,800)||$2,900||$100 (3.57%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 12:15pm EDT.