8499 Lindrick Ln, Bradenton
If you want the best life has to offer, you have come to the right place. This architecturally distinctive masterpiece combines old world charm and substance with new world luxury and style. This gated and breathtaking 18,000 square foot under air, Italianate estate creates a commanding presence on three-and-a-half lushly landscaped acres at The Concession, a prominent country club community with championship golf and a zest for the good things in life. With more than 30,000 square feet of living space under roof, this one-of-a-kind, luxuriously appointed home is offered with all the furnishings currently in place. Soco Interiors was involved in the entire process from the designer finishes to magnificent furnishings. Its exquisite features include six bedroom suites, 12 baths, underground wine cellar and tasting room, one of only a few in the state of Florida, a 16-seat, high-tech home theater with 144-inch movie screen, game room with full wet bar and regulation pool table and exercise room attached to your private sauna and steam shower. An elegant, wood-finished library features impressive built-in bookcases with and even a secret passage leading to the master suite. A professionally appointed office is conveniently next door. There is an outdoor summer kitchen complete with a pizza oven, fire pit, multiple seating areas and undercover dining. This home offers six oversized bay garages for the car enthusiast along with a golf cart garage. Relax and rejoice, it just doesn’t get any better than this.
- MLS® #A4184885
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths5
- Square Footage17,756
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCounty Water, Electric, Gas, Public Utilities, Sprinkler Well, Underground
- FeaturesFees Required, Gated Community, Golf Community, Security, PUD
- # of Garages5
- Garages5+ Car Carport , Golf Cart Garage
- ViewBalcony, Cul-De-Sac, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Conservation, Lot - Oversized, Pool View, Street Private, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, Heated Spa, In Ground, Other Water Feature, Screen Enclosure, Auto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hot Tub/Spa, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Detached In-Law Apt, Dog Run, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Lights
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market142
- Address8499 Lindrick Ln
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionConcession Ph Ii Blk B & Ph Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Interior FeaturesCathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, Furnished, Inside Utility, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk In Closet, Window Treatment, BuiltinFeatures, Central Vacuum, Sauna, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Appliances, Microwave, Oven - Double, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top Only, Tankless Water Heater, Wine/Bar Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- CoolingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- FireplacesFamily Room, Master Bedroom
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficePremier Sothebys Intl Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2017 at 11:18pm EDT.