3002 Riverview Blvd, Bradenton
This MID-CENTURY MODERN masterpiece has been virtually unchanged and unaltered since it debuted in 1960 as the pinnacle of Florida contemporary design, and the ultimate in modern living. Incorporating important Sarasota School of Architecture tenets in it's design, siting, materials and adaptations to the area's natural climate this TWO-ACRE PARCEL has long been considered one of the finest waterfront properties on the Manatee River. Grandly situated on Riverview Boulevard, the County's most coveted address, this private ESTATE-SIZED parcel is hidden from view amidst a serene park-like setting where the cares of the world seem to drift away. Owned by the same family since the late 1950’s, and left completely original, you can step back in time to the marvel of an 8- foot round stainless steel kitchen service bar, atomic style pendant lighting, built-in Hi-Fi stereo system and terrazzo flooring imbedded with pearl. The prominent owners entertained countless regional dignitaries with champagne and oysters on the half-shell grilled right in the kitchen, but yet provided a supremely comfortable family home with every conceivable modern, even "jet set" convenience.
- MLS® #A4133355
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,667
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Courtyard, Custom, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved, Oversized Lot, Irregular Lot, FloodZone, Lot - Oversized, Lot - Irregular, Flood Zone, Water View, Wooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Listing OfficeRe/max Alliance Group
- Address3002 Riverview Blvd
- SubdivisionB Fogarty Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Built-In Oven
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market1297
Price Change History for 3002 Riverview Blvd, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4133355)
|Price Reduced||$2,300,000||$300,000 (11.54%)|
|Price Reduced||$2,600,000||$400,000 (13.33%)|
|Price Reduced (from $3,250,000)||$3,000,000||$250,000 (7.69%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.